Trust Your Company’s Critical Data and Operations to Just Anyone!
This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 21 Revealing
Questions You Should Ask Any IT Support Company Before Giving Them Access To Your
Choosing the wrong computer consultant or IT company to support
your network can be incredibly frustrating and expensive, and could
end up costing you in downtime, data loss and expensive repair
bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
In this executive report, you'll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry
that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT
guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of
money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an
unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support
vendor in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about
computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to
know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, ransomware, spyware and hackers: what you need to know
to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t
the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away
from a computer support firm.