MicroData IaaS is a game-changer for small and mid-sized
businesses. With IaaS there's no longer any need to make expensive
capital purchases for hardware that wears out and software that
becomes obsolete. Now you only pay a monthly fee for what you use and
you can adjust anytime as business conditions change. And with the
flexibility of MicroData IaaS, interoperation is guaranteed with any
IT architecture; Premises, Cloud, or Hybrid Cloud.
- MicroData supplies the servers, firewalls, switches,
wireless technology, storage, etc. for your IT needs and is
responsible for any repairs. Equipment is typically refreshed
every 3 years.
- Support is included at no additional cost:
- Basic configuration
- 24x7 monitoring
- Unlimited toll-free
- MicroData includes any server software needed; Windows Server,
Exchange, SQL Server, RDS, etc. IaaS includes upgrades to new
versions at any time without additional cost.
- Service is available on a simple month-to-month basis with
no long-term tie-ins. Discounts are also available for longer
- Pick and choose only the resources you need; servers,
firewalls, wireless, storage, etc.
- Only the first month's payment is
required to get started. All major credit cards are welcome.
- Adjust equipment and user counts monthly as business
- Multiple sites are no problem - MicroData IaaS can easily
tie your organization's locations together.
- Need end user or advanced support? MicroData offers IaaS
customers discounted support plan options. We can handle the infrastructure as well as
all needs including Help Desk for all your users.
- Full migration services are available to help you transition
from whatever your current environment looks like. And we can
help move your legacy systems and applications to your new
MicroData IaaS environment.
- Enhance and integrate your MicroData IaaS solution with
MicroData Private Cloud,
Hybrid Cloud, Office 365 - or any
Executive Report: The 8 Benefits of
MicroData's IaaS for Small & Mid-Sized Business
Want to learn more? Download the Executive Report above or give us a
call at 978.921.0990. And if you're ready to get started, we suggest
taking advantage of MicroData's Free Network
. Once we review your entire IT
environment, we'll give you recommendations on the process for transitioning to MicroData IaaS. Click here
schedule your Free Network Assessment or call us now at